Monday, January 11, 2010

Fourteen: illustration Friday "confined"


Confined: limited or restricted

"I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it." Terry Pratchett




I may be thinking too much most of the time; I am after all as they call it the person who likes to overthink things (as if I'm not trying to stop over-thinking things).

But I like to think that my thoughts are important and at times are fruitful. So, I'm gona stay the way I am.

6 comments:

Pirusca said...

Very nice!

Ashley Caldwell said...

I like this a lot! Great concept.

Anonymous said...

nice concept and execution :-)
wish i had 1/10th of your imagination ...

Og Roberts said...

At least her confinement bears fruit eh? Very well done! Great illo and a good turn on this weeks topic. A+

~Og from the Og Blog (ogblog.enchantstudios.com)

gatheringwonder said...

beautiful illustration - love the creativity

waz said...

thank you so much for the kind words ;) Og Roberts: that's exactly what i was trying to deliver. Confined minds can still sometimes bear 'fruit'..