Monday, December 6, 2010

seventy seven: second chance


I know comics shouldn't need a reading-instruction but : read from top to bottom, left to right. I don't know what the hell I was thinking while drawing this that I made it that way.

To read the whole comic please go here

I took about three weeks to get this comic done because I cant bring myself to finish it due to realizing how crappy the story is. When I decided on the story line I only had 2 things in mind. (1) sad sad story (2) it should be about 'you' ripping off your own second chance; and everyone else's (that matters to 'you') second chances too.

But what the heck. these things happen in real life okay!

2 comments:

Xeno said...

:'D

Ni buleh publish ni. Jalan cerita simple tapi berkesan

waz said...

huhu sapa la nak publish repekan aku ni, clay...:(

tp ko baca n terkesan pun da cukup buat ak bahagia heehhehe